Practical information to sell a property Vanoise Immobilier
You want to buy or sell a real estate in the heart of the National Park of Vanoise ? The team of Vanoise Estate is at your side to assist you in this project.
Here are the most frequently questions and answers. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are at your disposal.
I want to sell my apartment, how to estimate its value?
We have experience in saling property in the mountains, especially the real estate market in Pralognan-la-Vanoise , with over 20 years of practice. We can give you a free estimate of your property, if you entrust the sale thereof.
I do not know how to properly present my property to better sell it, what can I do?
We take the time to visit your property with you. We advise on the design and decoration of your apartment or chalet in order to promote and make it more attractive. We take photos and draft the description from the items we collect.
Which sales contracts are possible with a real estate agency?
We offer 3 types of sales contract with our vendors owners:
- The simple mandate: the contract between the owner and Vanoise Immobilier is not exclusive. It allows the seller to put his property for sale in several agencies or sell by himself.
- The semi exclusive mandate: the seller entrusts his property exclusively to Vanoise Estate, but retains the right to sell directly by himself.
- The exclusive mandate: the owner gives his property for sale to Vanoise estate exclusively.
What are the mandatory diagnostics to sell my property ?
When a property changes ownership, it is mandatory to perform the following diagnoses:
- Quantity Survey area “Carrez law”, for property in co-ownership.
- Asbestos and lead control (if the building was built prior to January 1949).
- DPE (energy performance diagnosis).
- ERNT (state of natural and technological risks) provided by the mayor.
- Gas, electric and drainage facilities safety check.
Vanoise Immobilier assist you in achieving your technical expertise and coordinates all mandatory diagnostics, with the assistance of the company Alpgéo.